Jobs Territory1st floor, 560008, 110, Cambridge Rd, Ulsoor, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008, India
BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Graduate and Or Graduates
Sep 18, 2018
Job Posting Date:
May 18, 2018
Job Title : Quality Analyst - Customer Connect (Inbound/Email/Outbound)
Quality Analysts are responsible to audit calls, monitor email transactions and accurately measure qualitative performance of a Champion. The measured performance need to be coached on for higher performance within agreed timelines. They play the role of a classroom facilitator, coach and supervisor. Quality Analysts need to demonstrate effective leadership skills through developing awareness and knowledge of Client values, customer service skills, computer skills, product, policies and procedures.
The two objectives of this role are to drive effectively qualitative performance and superior customer experience of the Customer Connect Team.
1) Transaction Monitoring (Phone / Email/Chat)
2) Giving feedback
3) Prepare MIS/reports
4) Performing training need analysis.
5) Process improvement.
6) Leading and participating in calibration sessions.
7) Improving performance through interventions.
8) Keep in touch with Customers and Processes through taking calls for stipulated amount of time
1)Provide timely, accurate and effective feedback to Champion regarding job performance
2)Take escalated calls, approve adjustments and monitor Champions’ for quality
3) Create development plans for champions geared to drive world class results
4) Complete administrative functions such as maintaining attendance, addressing disciplinary issues etc.
5)Partner with HR when initiating corrective action on timely basis
6)Analyze, suggest, develop, implement and evaluate training and coaching
1)Group presentation skills
2)Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision
3)Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment
4)Strong communication, organizational, motivational and time management skills
5)Ability to work flexible hours if necessary (all shifts)
6)Ability to analyze quality scores and operational matrices and create Plan of Action with measurable changes within timelines
7)Experience in Customer Service environment with exposure to inbound, outbound, chat and email process.
8)Capable of identifying gaps and executing initiatives.
9)Proficiency in use of the Quality system & sound knowledge in preparing MS office presentations and excel.
10)Expected to lead by example
11) Should display the behavior of a role model at all times
12) Graduate (any stream) or Under graduate (minimum 12th grade)